Share with Friends

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Lighter Side of Parenthood

Generation Z

I found these cute gems which I think you might enjoy, so here they are!

"Would you like to play on your Baby Gym now?"
"Nah!"


 

****************

Youtube Prodigy

"Get them early"!

"Not only strike while the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking."

Oliver Cromwel - English military and political leader




*****************************

Quotes from Roal Dahl :)

“I cannot for the life of me understand why small children take so long to grow up.
I think they do it deliberately, just to annoy me.”
– Matilda


“You should never, never doubt something that no one is sure of.”
– Charlie And The Chocolate Factory


“A BOOK?! WHAT D'YOU WANNA FLAMING BOOK FOR?... WE'VE GOT A LOVELY TELLY WITH A 12-INCH SCREEN AND NOW YA WANNA BOOK!”
– Matilda


“Don't gobblefunk around with words.”
– The BFG


"And Charlie, don't forget about what happened to the man 
who suddenly got everything he ever wanted. He lived happily ever after."
– Charlie And The Chocolate Factory


“I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, 
but I'm going to ignore your advice.”
– Fantastic Mr Fox


 “Fiona has the same glacial beauty of an iceberg, but unlike the iceberg
she has absolutely nothing below the surface.”
– Matilda


“Whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all if it hasn't been whipped with whips, 
just like poached eggs isn't poached eggs unless it's been stolen in the dead of the night.”
– Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...